Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-17-2007, 04:16 AM   #1
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Small Whanganui waterproof bag

Just taken delivery of a Small Whanganui waterproof bag that I'd ordered for my CyBook (to read in the bath ).

I was a bit anxious if it was going to be large enough; but it is. There's about 15mm to spare on the width, and 70mm on the length.

Just thought I'd mention it, in case anyone else was thinking of getting something waterproof for their's.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 05:19 AM   #2
Arakin
Arakin began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Just taken delivery of a Small Whanganui waterproof bag that I'd ordered for my CyBook (to read in the bath ).

I was a bit anxious if it was going to be large enough; but it is. There's about 15mm to spare on the width, and 70mm on the length.

Just thought I'd mention it, in case anyone else was thinking of getting something waterproof for their's.
*grins* Glad I'm not the only one contemplating how best to read books in the bath with the Cybook

Does it still remain clear enough to read easily?

This also opens up new opportunities such as reading books in the pool/hot-tub too
Arakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2007, 05:32 AM   #3
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Transparency is fine, there's a piccy of a Large Whanganui in action at:
http://www.justread.de/shop/product_...te-Tasche.html

(Thanks to Trible who supplied it in another thread.)

There is reflection from the plastic if it's held at the wrong angle - but it's nothing more than what you'd expect.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:57 AM   #4
archerwoo
Enthusiast
archerwoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.archerwoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.archerwoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.archerwoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.archerwoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.archerwoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.archerwoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.archerwoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.archerwoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.archerwoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.archerwoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3;Ip4
sounds good
archerwoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:40 PM   #5
FredO
FredO began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Tablet S, Amazon Kindle, Kobo Touch
Cheap Alternative for Damp Reading

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that thinks of reading in hot water...

I have found that a large ziploc freezer bag works well too. Lot cheaper than a custom bag - and the freezer bags are fairly thick.

Fred.
FredO is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert