Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 09-08-2007, 11:02 AM   #46
fjell_strom
Enthusiast
fjell_strom has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: HanLin V3 with Vizplex? Hmmmmmm...
JSWolf, with your understanding of both the V3 and the Sony Reader, which would you buy if you had to buy again?

fjell
fjell_strom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:06 PM   #47
LVD
Connoisseur
LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

lBook V3 - On September

On September, 20th the beginning of sales lBOOK eReader V3 VizPlex - screen. A retail price 320-325 Usd
It is a little pictures:

These contents of a box:
ebook, handbag, instruction
power unit, Li-Ion 950mAh, mini USB-cable, ear-phones, a belt for a hand, 512Mb a SD-card, USB SD-cardreader, a screw-driver for opening of a compartment of a battery.

In the complete set there is no leather cover (enters into the standard complete set)

Last edited by LVD; 09-08-2007 at 05:10 PM.
LVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2007, 05:20 PM   #48
|2eason
Connoisseur
|2eason is on a distinguished road

Device: Tatung Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
On September, 20th the beginning of sales lBOOK eReader V3 VizPlex - screen. A retail price 320-325 Usd
That's a great price LVD!

Isn't it only fair that the tag for this sub-forum gets changed to "E ink Vizplex, 6-inch SVGA 800x600, 4 grey scales, lBook (OEM)".

I mean, firstly, the Bookeen is still just vaporware atm but even it has the 'Vizplex' tag. And, secondly, 'chinese counterpart' makes it seem like some kind of knock-off copy, whereas in fact I suspect Jinke have been making Ebook readers long before Sony jumped on the band wagon.
|2eason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:32 PM   #49
LVD
Connoisseur
LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |2eason View Post
That's a great price LVD!

You are ready to offer me the good price?
I am ready to discuss your offers.

I can buy in a year not less 50K devices for reading under the good price.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:13 PM   #50
fjell_strom
Enthusiast

LVD, sorry, are you selling these V3's yourself? Are you in the EU? If so, I would interested in buying one from you. I hope you don't only sell in enormous quantities.

fjell
Advert
Old 09-09-2007, 01:23 AM   #51
fargo
Virtual Books Reader :)
fargo began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad, Kindle DX, iPhone
Congratulation LVD It looks awesome.
fargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 02:33 AM   #52
LVD
Connoisseur

Concerning a wholesale price for the given device. We offer price FOB China 180-190 euros depending on volume.

The device has opened SDK. Programmers from Russia and Ukraine already create the software.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:00 AM   #53
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Hi LVD,

nice to hear the lBook with Vizplex is coming soon...
Can you show us any pictures of the device showing english or german text in a reflow (eg. HTML, TXT, RTF) format?

Since you never sent me that sample I can't do that myself...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:04 AM   #54
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
All that and a screwdriver too? What a deal! And it looks like a nice screwdriver, at that.

I especially like the inclusion of a wrist-lanyard.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:24 PM   #55
mogui
eNigma
mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.mogui is no ebook tyro.

Device: HTC G1 Android FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
All that and a screwdriver too? What a deal! And it looks like a nice screwdriver, at that.

I especially like the inclusion of a wrist-lanyard.
Yes, the dryscrewver is for warranty violations
mogui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:52 PM   #56
fjell_strom
Enthusiast

Well, I finally contacted Jinke and sent them some money for the V3. Now I get to wait, excitedly, for about a week. Can anyone tell me if the ones directly from Jinke are with Vizplex technology? Thanks in advance.

fjell
Old 09-10-2007, 09:05 PM   #57
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
At this point, I'd guess they're not, I'm not sure if PVI is actually manufacturing Vizplex yet.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:27 PM   #58
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
At this point, I'd guess they're not, I'm not sure if PVI is actually manufacturing Vizplex yet.
Did anyone (besides me) actually look at the picture of the back of the box where this yellow oval has black letters that read VIZPLEX?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:30 PM   #59
fjell_strom
Enthusiast

To NatCh: Well they must be if LVD's version above has Vizplex already.

To JSWolf: Yeah, what do you reckon, Wolf, would Jinke's direct supply likely employ the Vizplex?
Old 09-10-2007, 10:33 PM   #60
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I don't think that back cover would have been posted if it wasn't an actual cover. So yes, I think it'll be VIZPLEX. But, I think the lack of a known DRM format is a problem. I think WOL instead of some DRM is going to be it's downfall.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote