Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-15-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
caiodiask
caiodiask began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Unhappy [Help] Setting and editing ebooks

Personally, I have a kindle 3 and use Calibre to convert my ebooks. normally, then to convert them, they came up with Times New Roman font''''. But I converted a epubs these days and they were the source Calibri or Times New Rowan, and after the conversion they appeared with the font Courier New''''(those txt files.). and tai my doubts. And I wanted to ask the staff MobileRead, how do I change the font of the Calibre ebook. (or if not possible by another program)
caiodiask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by caiodiask View Post
Personally, I have a kindle 3 and use Calibre to convert my ebooks. normally, then to convert them, they came up with Times New Roman font''''. But I converted a epubs these days and they were the source Calibri or Times New Rowan, and after the conversion they appeared with the font Courier New''''(those txt files.). and tai my doubts. And I wanted to ask the staff MobileRead, how do I change the font of the Calibre ebook. (or if not possible by another program)
Calibre is not really a Editor. It has some fuctionality.
You can use Tweak-EPUB and your favorite text editor to make changes by hand. All the burden is in you except for Explode and Repackage.

Sigil (next forum down) is an Editor that helps with many common functions. Again, you will need to (switch to Code View) hand code more exotic formatting. Flightcrew validation will flag issues (you need to figure out how to fix those).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
caiodiask
caiodiask began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
[Help] Setting and editing ebooks

Where do I find this tweak epub?
caiodiask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:13 PM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
It is normally on the right-click menu for a book.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by caiodiask View Post
Where do I find this tweak epub?
or type T (while on the selected book)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert