Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #31
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Yet another reason why books and films should be judged on their own merit and not against each other. Artistic Licence and such. Many Directors are famous for it and some do it quite well. Just because a film does not meet the expectations of people who have read the book does not equate to a bad scene or film...and sometimes in the end it is better.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Funnily
I judge how well a Movie scene or character ,'stuck to/exceeded my Minds Eye image' of a book I have read (before hand ). I hate it when 'other stuff' (not IN the book) just gets added.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote