Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 05-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
PashaDC
PashaDC began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Using InDesign I get TOC issue

Good afternoon,

I'm using InDesign 5.5 to export an .epub and selected the setting that I selected last year to make the same TOC. When the .epub has been created a message pops up stating fonts that were not embedable and a message below that saying "TOC: 136 skipped (TOC entry has incorrect nesting level)"

I am baffled. I have tried everything I can think of to try. When I open the epub in iBooks the book looks great, but the TOC only shows page numbers for certain headings and when you click on an entry without a page number it takes you to that page, but no graphics show up on that page. The space for the graphic shows but no graphic. When you double tap the white space the graphic opens large per normal.

When I open it in Sigil - and run Validate ePub I get a lot of errors stating "OEBPS/toc.ncx - This <content> element's "srs" attribute value is "Text/filename-x.html#toc_marker-x, but an element with an ID the fragment is referring to does not exist in that file"

I would REALLY appreciate any input anyone could provide. This is a great forum.

Thanks!
PashaDC is offline   Reply With Quote