Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #31
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Of course. Sorry. Confused.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #32
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
now stop it, both of you, you're scaring the n00bs. Tch.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:58 PM   #33
ProfJulie
Evangelist
ProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-books

Device: whatever
If ease of adding books (ie grab and go, no messy file conversions, etc.) is really important to you, then the Cybook is the way to go. There are so many ebook sellers on the web that sell Mobipocket books, it makes it as easy as plug-n-play to buy Mobipocket books and use them on the Cybook....no conversions are necessary.

Of course if you have the time and don't plan to buy books on the run, then there are some excellent converters you could use to convert books for the Sony (or just about any other electronic book reader for that matter).
ProfJulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #34
Duodora
Enthusiast
Duodora began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook!
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their help I ended up ordering a cybook--can't wait until it comes!
Duodora is offline   Reply With Quote