Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 03-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #1
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Cannot buy a book from Kobo

My wife has a new Arc, bought at Christmas, and as many times as she (and I) have tried we always get a message when trying to purchase a book that an error has occurred try again later. She went online on the house computer and entered her account at Kobo and all is correct. Yet, in using the Arc we always get the error message. Any ideas?
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
@Senior; probably best to open a support ticket through the Kobo help desk to get this looked at.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2013, 09:56 AM   #3
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
My wife went on the chat line with Kobo and after a long trial & error they found the Visa card she was using was mine and for some reason it gave the error message, when she used her card all was well. My guess is that the Kobo computer picked up on the card # was for another customer account and refused to recognize it for a new account. Anyway, many thanks it has been looked after and she now is happy loading books.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@Senior; probably best to open a support ticket through the Kobo help desk to get this looked at.
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote