Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-31-2012, 11:55 PM   #1
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Selling 10+ Readers

I don't want to open a dozen threads

I'm offering:
Sony 900
Kindle 2 US version
Kindle DX (pre-Graphite version) US version
iRex iLiad
Cybook Gen3
Cybook Opus
Spring Design Alex
PocketBook 360

I haven't used any of those for more than 20 hours in total.
I'm loosing track, which gadget to charge when, so I want to sell a few...
I reside in Germany, so Shipments within Europe probably make most sense. But of course I can send globally...

All are in perfect condition...

Last edited by mgmueller; 09-18-2012 at 07:08 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:24 AM   #2
steboni
steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steboni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If they are in good condition I'm interested on the kindle DX or Sony 900 or the iRex ....because my T1 is too small for my eyes and I must read pdf at work.
I'm in Europe too so we can talk about price... if you want... I'll wait your news.
Have a nice day.
Stefano
steboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #3
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steboni View Post
If they are in good condition I'm interested on the kindle DX or Sony 900 or the iRex ....because my T1 is too small for my eyes and I must read pdf at work.
I'm in Europe too so we can talk about price... if you want... I'll wait your news.
Have a nice day.
Stefano
They're all in perfect condition. I've got various covers for each and never have used any of them without protection. (No pun intended ).

The Kindle DX is the US only version. Meaning, you can't use 3G in Europe (maybe there's some hack similar to the one on Nook classic, but I haven't heard of any). You still can use USB of course.

The display on iRex iLiad has been replaced by iRex, briefly before they went chapter 11.

Sony 900 for quite some time had been my favorite, because of the unique form factor (portrait++).

My personal ranking, totally subjective of course, would be:
Kindle DX
iRex 1000S
iRex 800
Sony 900

But if PDFs are that important to you, I wouldn't choose Kindle or Sony.
The zoom option on iRex, in my opinion, still is one of the best out there.
You can mark any area with the included stylus and explode that area to full screen.
Kindles are very limited for PDFs and even Sony 900 has some weaknesses (for example, zoom only applies for a single page).

So, which one should it be? And with cover?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #4
wild_Willie2
Zealot
wild_Willie2 began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
How much for the opus ?

William.
wild_Willie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #5
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Hi,

I'm interested in Sony PRS-900 and Spring Design Alex for the eBook Museum.
Do you still own also original boxes?
Please send me your request via PM.

Thanks

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #6
nesler
Zealot
nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to list
Could you list prices? It's a bit complicated.
nesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:42 AM   #7
Elsie
Elsie began at the beginning.

Device: None
Potentially interested in one of the various Iliads, depending on price... Please advise!

Best regards

Louis
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #8
mgmueller
Member Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesler View Post
Could you list prices? It's a bit complicated.
I know, sorry for that.
But I've got tons of add-ons: Covers, sleeves, styli, ...
And I've already got PMs from people asking for prices for 2 or even 3 readers at once.
So it really depends on the configurations/add-ons and maybe even the number of readers you'd buy.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #9
Ivoch
Enthusiast
Ivoch began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
How much for the Gen3 including shipping costs (I'm in Germany too)?
Ivoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:37 PM   #10
domm123
domm123 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, Kindle 3(Wifi), Kindle DXG, Kobo ereader(1st gen)
Selling 10+ Readers

Hi,

Can i know he price for the following reader?
iRex iLiad
iRex 1000S
iRex 800 (none 3G version)

I reside in Singapore, Can I know the estimate shipping cost for 1 reader?

Thanks
Regards
domm123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:47 AM   #11
Xiaopanda
Addict
Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi,

I'm looking to buy an e-reader for my partner who has killed his second one.

I'm not really fussed about the brand, but I'd like to buy a reader and cover for somewhere around $100 US, with shipping an extra cost I'll take on board, no issues.

Just wondering what you might have that would reach around that price (or less- of course!)
Xiaopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:20 AM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

A member's post will always be deleted if it's in the wrong place or interferes with another member's post.

Now, back to the topic of this thread.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-24-2012 at 06:23 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:27 PM   #13
mgmueller
Member Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaopanda View Post
Hi,

I'm looking to buy an e-reader for my partner who has killed his second one.

I'm not really fussed about the brand, but I'd like to buy a reader and cover for somewhere around $100 US, with shipping an extra cost I'll take on board, no issues.

Just wondering what you might have that would reach around that price (or less- of course!)
Hi,
I've got left:
Kindle 2 (US version) and Kindle DX (US version) = 3G only in the US, loading books via USB.
iRex iLiad.
Cybook Gen3 and Cybook Opus.

I can sell you Kindle 2, Cybook Gen3 and Cybook Opus for $ US 100 each, including the original covers.
Cybook Gen3 could be especially interesting for you: As you don't mind the brand, you can switch back and forth between Adobe DRM (ePUB + PDF) and Mobipocket (basically the Amazon Kindle format with some minor manipulations).
Old 10-29-2012, 09:51 AM   #14
picco
picco began at the beginning.

Device: none
I bought the dr 1000S. Thanks a lot mgmueller for the great service and kindness!
picco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:59 AM   #15
mgmueller
Member Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by picco View Post
I bought the dr 1000S. Thanks a lot mgmueller for the great service and kindness!
You're very welcome. Have a lot of fun with you new gadget!