Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-24-2010, 08:05 PM   #16
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
Interesting that the book icon on the bottom of the screen no longer opens a book if you're using the Launcher.
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #17
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroh View Post
It's the Run Service in the SoftKeys setting. Bring up the virtual menu buttons at the bottom -> click on the button with the tools icon -> uncheck the first box that says Run Service. Then back out and you shouldn't see it any more.
Disregard.
Advert
Old 12-24-2010, 08:09 PM   #18
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
Interesting that the book icon on the bottom of the screen no longer opens a book if you're using the Launcher.
Someone else mentioned this. Mine works depending on where I'm at. Maybe you can confirm this for me. When you access SoftKeys, does it display recent tasks?

My version does, and one of the recent tasks (if applicable) is that continue reading book icon. It always works and it returns me to what I was reading.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:41 PM   #19
Grimm
DRM killer

Now it seems to be working, very interesting.

One thing I do NOT like about ADW Launcher is it magnifies the crap out of wallpapers. They are WAAAAAY too big on the screen.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:44 PM   #20
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Now it seems to be working, very interesting.

One thing I do NOT like about ADW Launcher is it magnifies the crap out of wallpapers. They are WAAAAAY too big on the screen.
It shouldn't. It should look just like your stock home screen. Are you using the stock wallpaper app to set your wallpapers?
Advert
Old 12-24-2010, 10:48 PM   #21
Grimm
DRM killer

Yes, makes no difference apparently. I might remove it and install it again.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:57 PM   #22
Grimm
DRM killer

Yeah, ok, that didn't work. This is really odd. The wallpapers are blown WAY up huge so they don't even fit on the screen.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:59 PM   #23
Grimm
DRM killer

I got it! The image MUST be in wallpapers to not get stretched out crazy.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:01 PM   #24
SCION
Séduisant

Quote:
You got it!
Old 12-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #25
Grimm
DRM killer

I tried using images from the "Pictures" directory... yeah, that's no good. lol.

Now to find a good free weather app...
Old 12-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #26
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
OK Grimm & Scion, I'm having the same problem. So how do you put a picture into the proper "wallpapers" place? Is that the 'ADW Wallpapers' or the Nook Wallpapers folder? I'm confused.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:39 AM   #27
SCION
Séduisant

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
OK Grimm & Scion, I'm having the same problem. So how do you put a picture into the proper "wallpapers" place? Is that the 'ADW Wallpapers' or the Nook Wallpapers folder? I'm confused.
It's the NOOK wallpapers folder. My Files / Wallpapers