Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-30-2008, 12:37 PM   #1
ChrisW
New to eBooks
ChrisW began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Some Calibre questions from a grateful new user

I am reluctant to post a request for additional features as they may be there already and it's just my lack of ability to find them!

Can I change the order the columns display in the library view? Mine shows title and then author. I can find the way to choose the columns but not to change the order.

Can I display book format in the catalogue view? I added books in .lit format to convert and then got into a mess as to what I was viewing - .lit or .lrf.

Why does Calibre put numbers after the sub-directory name when it adds them to the library. My tidy mind wants to remove these. Do they have a purpose?

These are small niggles and I think the programme is great. I was even moved to make a donation - not something I often do!

PRS-505 and Vista 64. Calibre 0.4.100
ChrisW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:44 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
1) No

2) book formats are displayed in the book information pane at the bottom of the screen for the current book

3) This is to ensure data integrity for when you have multiple entried with the same title author in your database.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert