Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-09-2011, 02:05 AM   #1
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Link to Latest Copy of Adobe Flash Player???

Hi all - wondering if someone could post a link to the latest free download of Adobe Flash Player? Every single site I could find required me to enter a userid/pw or said I didn't have access when I tried to download. This is the first time I've run into this, and I've installed over a couple dozen apps on my Vox already!!!
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:50 AM   #2
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
http://www.apktop.com/adobe-flash-pl...1-0-1-153.html
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2011, 12:44 PM   #3
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Thanks, Taming - this worked! I have NO IDEA why I didn't find that one, since I downloaded half my other apps from that site!

Incidentially, I find that when I am on websites that require Flash, there is a message that says 'Load Plug-in' and I have to tap on that in order to load the page properly. Is there a way to have this happen automatically, as it would on my PC?
Old 11-09-2011, 04:16 PM   #4
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have no idea why the message happens, but, actually, i would rather not have Flash load automatically. I don't always want to see the flash on a page I navigate to, and it is a resource hog.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:05 PM   #5
pokee
Fanatic

hmmm...good point...but glad to here manually loading the plugins is required!
Advert
Old 11-10-2011, 03:34 AM   #6
taming
Trying for calm & polite

Have you noticed that YouTube runs much, much better now that you are using Flash 11 instead of 10.3? I just tried it, and it was really quite good.

Last edited by taming; 11-10-2011 at 03:49 AM.