Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #46
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Okay, the beer's here for those who forgot to bring their own.

Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:45 PM   #47
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Don't light that yet, wait 'til tomorrow!!

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 05-28-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Advert
Old 05-28-2009, 08:50 PM   #48
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Well if nobody shows up, I guess we can all go crash the Virtual housewarming for lilac_jive!
Old 05-28-2009, 09:00 PM   #49
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
were you not paying attention ???? or do you just want to torment me ?????

No lobsters? What kind of surrealist are you? What am I supposed to put on my head, Iguanas???

(I'll bring some fudge....)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:12 PM   #50
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
I'm a little late crashing this thread, but I'm with Z . . . all of what she said and more . . .

NO FISH. Not for consumption anyway.

Live ones are good (or okay) . . . mostly.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2009, 09:14 PM   #51
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
So.........what time does this shin dig start? Do I need to set my alarm?

Remember, I'm on MST here..........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:26 PM   #52
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And what do we need to bring? Not Fish? I can do that. Right after I drop off lj's housewarming gift.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:32 PM   #53
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Party time? I'll bring the vodka. Can't stay up late though, gotta get up early tomorrow.

Grey Goose or Absolute?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #54
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post

It's pshrynk's birthday tomorrow. You wouldn't know it by his picture, but he's turning 52.

I was thinking we should give him a surprise birthday party.

We could have clowns balloons refreshments music and food.

It's pot-luck, so bring whatever you need to eat or drink.

Any other suggestions???

WDE (Don't tell pshrynk!)
Hey, that's my Monty's nose! Awwwwww.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
And clowns scare the bejeezus out of me. no clowns.
In this joint? Yeah, good luck with that.

Quote:
And flying monkeys are right out!
Quote:
*scribbling notes*

...and monkeys flying out of the cake, you say ? okay. we'll have to call montsnmags enterprises and reserve the whole squadron.
Fly, my pretties! FLY!

Quote:
Montsnmags enterprises probably has her address, phone number, email, social security number, mother's maiden name going back 7 generations, and number of fillings in teeth on record in her dossier. just ask the squirrel over at that desk.
[Shhh, just quietly...she's actually a cyborg I retrochronned in - a Genuine People Personality product from the Montsnmags Enterprises Squirrelford Wives range.]

Quote:
you keep those things away from me !! better yet, just *pretend* to fish, but don't catch anything. (poor fishies !)
That sounds like fishing alright.

Happy Birthday, pshrynk. If you lived here, you'd already be celebrating. I'm just sayin'.

Cheers,
Marc
PS. Serious note: It goes without saying, but enjoy your day with your brothers
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:06 AM   #55
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook

I don't get it. How can a pshrynk not like Madness.....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:54 AM   #56
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Hey pshrynk,

Click image for larger version

Name:	ewe090300390.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	30018Click image for larger version

Name:	candles.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	30019

Hope the day with your brothers was GREAT!

Catch anything?
Old 05-29-2009, 08:00 AM   #57
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
No lobsters? What kind of surrealist are you? What am I supposed to put on my head, Iguanas???

(I'll bring some fudge....)
silly sir, lobsters are for telephones ! the bowler hat is for your head.

(fudge sounds good !)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
I'm a little late crashing this thread, but I'm with Z . . . all of what she said and more . . .

finally !! someone with some sense !!! thanks lady blue ! i knew i could count on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
So.........what time does this shin dig start? Do I need to set my alarm?

Remember, I'm on MST here..........
no worries, i believe monstnmags is handling the chronology here so you won't have to worry about any time conflicts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
I don't get it. How can a pshrynk not like Madness.....
i know ! that's just crazy talk, right ?

Quote:
Hey pshrynk,

Hope the day with your brothers was GREAT!
what she said !

Quote:
Catch anything?
hey ! stop that !

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 05-29-2009 at 08:04 AM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:34 AM   #58
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Awww. I was hoping we'd have at least one at the party. And that you'd be seated next to it. That way you could be introduced as "The Lady. Yes, the Blue One. Yes the blue one next to the fish."

We could even have a clown fish, especially for the birthday boy.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:35 AM   #59
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Awww. I was hoping we'd have at least one at the party. And that you'd be seated next to it. That way you could be introduced as "The Lady. Yes, the Blue One. Yes the blue one next to the fish."

We could even have a clown fish, especially for the birthday boy.
as long as it's alive, i see no problem with that plan ! in fact, i find it excellent !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:49 AM   #60
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
silly sir, lobsters are for telephones ! the bowler hat is for your head.

(fudge sounds good !)

But I prefer Dali to Margritte....

(And silly is good here....)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote