Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #31
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Please see above
thank you ! i appreciate the consideration. (we've all got our phobias, right ?)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:42 PM   #32
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Wow. And I thought I didn't like fish.

(note to self. Cancel the sushi)
hee ! glad to know i'm not alone.

actually i like vegetarian maki. like cucumber rolls. or with avocado. yum. we could have those, they're delicious. (and, no fish involved !)
Advert
Old 05-28-2009, 05:45 PM   #33
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
:speakingveryquietlyhesays:

I love fish, I really really love it - it like my favorite food sorry
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:46 PM   #34
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:

peverel, i like you a lot, but we can never have dinner together. sorry.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:47 PM   #35
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:

Its okay, peverel, you're still invited. We make allowances for those who are gastronomically challenged......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2009, 05:48 PM   #36
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Its okay, peverel, you're still invited. We make allowances for those who are gastronomically challenged......
yes, you are still welcome ! just eat your fish at home, before you come.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:49 PM   #37
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
And brush your teeth so there is no 'fishy' smell.

I have a feeling Madame Z can sense that a mile away.............
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:50 PM   #38
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:

good point. maybe you should save the fish for after.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:52 PM   #39
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
good point. maybe you should save the fish for after.

OMG Is this Fishism!!!!!!!!

I do eat other stuff too, honest (had carrot and pepper soup tonight)
Old 05-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #40
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
OMG Is this Fishism!!!!!!!!
yes it is. unmitigated, shameless fishism. and you can't change my mind ! (just so you know, i actually do love fish and crabs and such when they are *alive*. i think they're pretty and fascinating. most of them, anyway. i had an aquarium when i was younger in fact and if i didn't have cats now i might do it again.)

Quote:
I do eat other stuff too, honest (had carrot and pepper soup tonight)
ooh, miam ! okay, we can have dinner together, if it's that soup. is tomorrow good for you ?
Old 05-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #41
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
So I'm going fishing with my brothers tomorrow...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #42
zelda_pinwheel

you keep those things away from me !! better yet, just *pretend* to fish, but don't catch anything. (poor fishies !)
Old 05-28-2009, 06:12 PM   #43
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
you probably don't want to know about the tuna noodle casserole that has been sustaining me all week then I'm guessing.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:12 PM   #44
Peverel
Still Easily Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Quote:
you keep those things away from me !! better yet, just *pretend* to fish, but don't catch anything. (poor fishies !)
Old 05-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #45
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:

So do I, fish and shellfish. I live right beside the ocean.

Quote:
I guess it's me and Peveral then.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
What are you fishing for? trout? bass? silence???

Okay, I'm making the place settings and guess who gets to sit at the rickety card table...all the fish haters. All us grownups and fish eaters get to sit at the big table.

Sounds like regular and veggie sushi on the menu.

Anything else?

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote