Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #16
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
It's already Friday (pshrynks's birthday) in Queensland, so I'll get montsnmags enterprises right on it. (It's only 5:00 AM but I'm sure Marc's up and about)

WDE.
I've heard that Nessie has always wanted to see the New World.....Maybe montsnmags transport LTD. can arrange matters...

Last edited by Greg Anos; 05-28-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:08 PM   #17
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Does anyone know SUmkIII. I'd like to send her an invitation.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2009, 03:12 PM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Does anyone know his favorite flavor of cake and ice cream?
hm... let's get one of every kind that exists, just to be sure.

actually let's get 2 ; that cheesecake looks awfully small.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Does anyone know SUmkIII. I'd like to send her an invitation.

WDE.
Montsnmags enterprises probably has her address, phone number, email, social security number, mother's maiden name going back 7 generations, and number of fillings in teeth on record in her dossier. just ask the squirrel over at that desk.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:18 PM   #19
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hm... let's get one of every kind that exists, just to be sure.

actually let's get 2 ; that cheesecake looks awfully small.

And then we can mix them all together so that they take up less room, and people don't have to choose!!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:33 PM   #20
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
And then we can mix them all together so that they take up less room, and people don't have to choose!!
um, hm. okay... if you think that's the best way...
Advert
Old 05-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #21
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
um, hm. okay... if you think that's the best way...
Hey, trust me!! I"m really really good at this!
Old 05-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel

it seems a bit quiet in here. time for more music.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:15 PM   #23
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Does anyone know his favorite flavor of cake and ice cream?
I thought I heard 'fish and strawberries' somewhere - I think in the one cake...............
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:16 PM   #24
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
I thought I heard 'fish and strawberries' somewhere - I think in the one cake...............
NO FISH !!!!!

bleargh !!!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 05:28 PM   #25
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
NO FISH !!!!!

bleargh !!!!!
Do I detect an aversion to fish here???
Old 05-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #26
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Do I detect an aversion to fish here???
GOD yes !!! i can't stand it !! the smell of it makes me nauseous, when the neighbors decide to make fried fish it's like torture, i run around closing all the windows and light incense and it STILL reeks. to give you some idea, once the plastic trashbin (presumably full of garbage) caught fire in the street in front of the building, and gave off the most powerfully nauseabond, acrid, putrid stench you could imagine, in fact never mind, you can't possibly imagine how stomach-wrenchingly revolting it was : when i smelled that, i thought some neighbors were cooking a new and even more foul variety of fish !

and, as much as i don't care if someone eats a steak or some chicken in front of me, the sight of a fish with the head still on and that poor blind vitrous eye gives me the willies. even thinking about it i get a cold shiver down my back.

and don't even get me started on shrimp. those things are the stuff of nightmares. i make a detour in the supermarket to make sure i don't go anywhere near the fishmonger. all those shellfish just creep me out in fact. i can't stand to see anyone eating that. brrr !
Old 05-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #27
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
NO FISH !!!!!

bleargh !!!!!
Quote:
and don't even get me started on shrimp. those things are the stuff of nightmares. i make a detour in the supermarket to make sure i don't go anywhere near the fishmonger. all those shellfish just creep me out in fact. i can't stand to see anyone eating that. brrr !
OK just saw this so removed my post about shellfish won't want to give you the willies

Last edited by Peverel; 05-28-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:36 PM   #28
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Ok how about lobster and crab then - maybe in stick form
were you not paying attention ???? or do you just want to torment me ?????
Old 05-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #29
Peverel
Still Easily Confused

Quote:
were you not paying attention ???? or do you just want to torment me ?????
Please see above
Old 05-28-2009, 05:41 PM   #30
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
GOD yes !!! i can't stand it !! the smell of it makes me nauseous, when the neighbors decide to make fried fish it's like torture, i run around closing all the windows and light incense and it STILL reeks. to give you some idea, once the plastic trashbin (presumably full of garbage) caught fire in the street in front of the building, and gave off the most powerfully nauseabond, acrid, putrid stench you could imagine, in fact never mind, you can't possibly imagine how stomach-wrenchingly revolting it was : when i smelled that, i thought some neighbors were cooking a new and even more foul variety of fish !

and, as much as i don't care if someone eats a steak or some chicken in front of me, the sight of a fish with the head still on and that poor blind vitrous eye gives me the willies. even thinking about it i get a cold shiver down my back.

Wow. And I thought I didn't like fish.

(note to self. Cancel the sushi)