Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-29-2009, 01:08 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Wii Fit...

...keeps telling me I'm "unbalanced". Sure, I tend to fall a lot (hence the 2 ankle sprains so far this year) but that has nothing to do with my mental state.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
You're here, how can you say you're unbalanced....

take it back and get a replacement,

or move to a house on the side of a hill and adjust until you lean the correct way...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #3
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Frankly, I think it's due to subtle local gravitational distortions. Thus the need for GEOGRAPHICAL RESTRICTIONS. Or am I just being provincial?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #4
mklynds
That guy, no not that guy
mklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with others

Device: PRS600 Red
::::Breaking News::::
Nintendo to release Wii Pshrynk this fall.
mklynds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #5
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Don't feel bad Daffy. I don't even want to tell you what mine tells me! Shannon was using it yesterday and the thing started gossiping about me because I never use it. It asked her, "How's Kaz's posture looking?" and a couple of other things. I think the things possessed.

"Good Morning, Dave" - Hal - 2001 a Space Odyssey
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
kaz, I don't want to alarm you or anything, but your nose seems to have taken off to somewhere else
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #7
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
kaz, I don't want to alarm you or anything, but your nose seems to have taken off to somewhere else
It's a new drawing from my mother's day card. I asked my daughter about the nose and she said she had trouble drawing them so she just left it off. Who knew?
Old 05-29-2009, 04:03 PM   #8
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
It's a new drawing from my mother's day card. I asked my daughter about the nose and she said she had trouble drawing them so she just left it off. Who knew?
It's very good. And, I never could manage noses either, so I always left them off as well. Thus, it looks just fine to me.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #9
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
or move to a house on the side of a hill and adjust until you lean the correct way...
I like it! Why didn't I think of that!
Old 05-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #10
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Don't feel bad Daffy. I don't even want to tell you what mine tells me! Shannon was using it yesterday and the thing started gossiping about me because I never use it. It asked her, "How's Kaz's posture looking?" and a couple of other things. I think the things possessed.

"Good Morning, Dave" - Hal - 2001 a Space Odyssey
It's a conspiracy! They're not possessed, they're just evil. They are all out to make us feel bad about ourselves so they can take over. I'm going make sure mine is off my wireless network because I think they are also gossiping about us among themselves.

Now I'm becoming a bit suspicious about my Roomba as well.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #11
kazbates
Wizard

I'll tell you what yours says about you if you tell me what mine says about me!!
Old 05-29-2009, 04:38 PM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
It's a conspiracy! They're not possessed, they're just evil. They are all out to make us feel bad about ourselves so they can take over. I'm going make sure mine is off my wireless network because I think they are also gossiping about us among themselves.

And I keep clicking on this thread.....why? I'm outta here. To McDonalds...................
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:

ooooh... you have a roomba !!! so jealous. just don't anger your robot overlords and you should be fine. (your roomba says you're a slob, by the way. i read it on its twitter feed. all those damned usb cables getting in its way !)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #14
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
...keeps telling me I'm "unbalanced". Sure, I tend to fall a lot (hence the 2 ankle sprains so far this year) but that has nothing to do with my mental state.
You're looking at it all wrong. It's not that you're unbalanced, but that the world is unbalanced (which, to be fair, is hardly surprising given all the people jiggling about on it). And anyway, falling is just the universe making an unannounced and unsignalled sudden right turn in a random direction.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:47 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
You're looking at it all wrong. It's not that you're unbalanced, but that the world is unbalanced (which, to be fair, is hardly surprising given all the people jiggling about on it). And anyway, falling is just the universe making an unannounced and unsignalled sudden right turn in a random direction.
that's how i see it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote