Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-10-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
LeoLion2010
LeoLion2010 began at the beginning.

Device: Elonex 500EB
Intro from LeoLion2010 - Elonex 500EB Owner

Just introducing myself here after finally buying an E-Book Reader. Twas on this years 'toy' treat list . Thought of a Kindle and modding ( and a good customer of Amazon for 'real' books - bit of a ) but do not like being tied ( ) . Settled on the Elonex 500 EB as I'm from Yorkshire , England and the price was right! .
I now receive several items from groups I am a member of as PDF s plus read various scientific papers and I can haul this off with me when I travel without humping the laptop about. I do like dinkie items so it fits with my fleet of Palm devices and adds another MP3 player.
Look forward to finding out more on the ebook world ( and this looks a good place to do that ) .Thanks for any info I can glean ,
Len E
LeoLion2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Hi Len E, and welcome to Mobileread from a fellow (ex pat) Yorkshireman.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Len and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:51 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Len. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:18 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Hi Len from a fellow (ex-pat) Yorkshireman ....

Welcome to Mobileread ….

Have you seen >> Patricia Clark Memorial Library
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert