Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-16-2009, 10:12 AM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
WooHoo! Now it can keep your 700 company!
fingers crossed !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
oh really, Zelda has a 700 ?
there's a rumour to that effect...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #17
lev
Zealot
lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
woot !! B&H ftw !!! i did a bit of telephoning, first i called adorama, they're out of stock of all but the silver ones, but B&H has them and they've reserved 2 under the name of my friend !!!! now i'm just praying he has time to get there before he has to go to the airport... thanks again for the help !!! with a little luck a shiny red sony 600 should be on a plane to me this evening !!
good job at finding a red one! looks like most places have silver only.
hope your friend makes it on time!
now, I just got to wait for mine to get here...sometime next week....
lev is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2009, 10:18 AM   #18
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Please keep us informed.

At least it's not in the middle of the night in Paris and hopefully not when you find out if you get one or not.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lev View Post
good job at finding a red one! looks like most places have silver only.
hope your friend makes it on time!
now, I just got to wait for mine to get here...sometime next week....
arg, i hope so too, i'm going crazy wondering... good luck waiting for yours, it's nerve-wracking isn't it ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Please keep us informed.
i promise i will.

Quote:
At least it's not in the middle of the night in Paris and hopefully not when you find out if you get one or not.

WDE.
well the trouble is, i have no idea when his flight leaves or what time he is leaving for the airport, and i don't want to harrass him with eleventy thousand mails... (or rather, i kind of *do* want to, but i suspect that would reduce my chances of getting my 600 ). so i'm just waiting, and wondering, and hoping, and checking gmail every 30 seconds or so...
Old 09-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #20
zelda_pinwheel

yay !!! just got an email, my friend made it to the store and got a 600 for me !!!!

no confirmation on colour yet but that's really secondary, i think !
Advert
Old 09-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #21
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
yay !!! just got an email, my friend made it to the store and got a 600 for me !!!!

no confirmation on colour yet but that's really secondary, i think !

But if it's not red, you'll have to change your whole wardrobe, no?

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post

But if it's not red, you'll have to change your whole wardrobe, no?

WDE.
stop it, i don't need much justification to buy new clothes, and i *really* don't need any more right now !
Old 09-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #23
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Zelda!!

It's the red one!!

**geesh, I was holding my breath as I read down through your posts. I was so nice of igorsk and lev to jump in and help....K to you both!!***
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:24 PM   #24
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Zelda!!

It's the red one!!
me too !!!

Quote:
**geesh, I was holding my breath as I read down through your posts. I was so nice of igorsk and lev to jump in and help....K to you both!!***
yep, they're both heros !! that's what i love about this forum, people are so helpful ! they've got karma from me too.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:42 PM   #25
lev
Zealot
lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.lev has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Glad to be of help and thanks for the karma!
now I think its time for you two to update your device in your profile
lev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #26
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma

How exciting! Glad you're shiny new 600 is on it's way! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it!!

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #27
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lev View Post
Glad to be of help and thanks for the karma!
now I think its time for you two to update your device in your profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post

How exciting! Glad you're shiny new 600 is on it's way! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it!!

dordale
it IS exciting !!!! hopefully i'll have it soon. i imagine i'll get it saturday at the meetup at the latest...
Old 09-16-2009, 01:33 PM   #28
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Quote:
it IS exciting !!!! hopefully i'll have it soon. i imagine i'll get it saturday at the meetup at the latest...
You better...
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #29
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
You better...
oh, no worries, it will be at the meetup one way or another, because my friend is coming too ! so even if i don't see him before then, it will be there !
Old 09-16-2009, 01:46 PM   #30
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
Congratulations Zelda, I was sitting here eating popcorn anxiously awaiting your next response hoping upon hope that you got it :

Ok, maybe not that bad....but was definitely pulling for you

Welcome to the club
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote