Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-22-2012, 03:03 PM   #91
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Kkysnoopy, is it possible you have the wifi on and it's draining the battery while in sleep mode?
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:51 AM   #92
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
I got my Sony T1 a week ago! I Really Like it! Battery life is advertised at 15 hrs adv So Far I read adv 4-6 hrs a day & have only charged it the day I got it! Battery still going strong!

Last edited by Barbara1955; 08-23-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2012, 04:26 PM   #93
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
Got mine about two or three weeks ago, didn't really have time to use it since a few days ago, but I totally love it.
I read some people have problems with the shiny casing, and I'm pretty sure I would have problems too if I didn't put it in a case. I purchased the tuff-luv hemp one, and it's great.
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:26 AM   #94
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I hate the glossy housing of the T1

IF this Bothers you folks Take Electrical Tape Dull Black & around the Edge! Or Buy a Decal Girl for it LOL

A friend on another Forum sent me a case the T1 snaps in I Love it but the Black shinny edge bother me so I taped it LOL
Old 08-24-2012, 01:40 AM   #95
kkysnoopy
kkysnoopy began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
Thanks for the feedback I guess it's the hardware problem . I did turn off my wifi FYI .
kkysnoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2012, 01:44 AM   #96
kkysnoopy
kkysnoopy began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
I also notice I can't really read it at night nowadays because at certain angle I find the words too faded . I need to tilt it to have sharper screen .. I read it with fluorescent light . I can't stand the glossy glare it show when using the sony book cover light . I was really diss appoint when the t2 does not have the glow light like nook glow . Look really ridiculous with a light that glare at the screen . But I don't like nook shape .
kkysnoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #97
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

Go into setting & pick a Darker print! You can also adjust the back ground! & Letter size!