Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
jenieliser
Groupie
jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, Kobo Libra H2O
Can I get my book back?

Perhaps this is a silly question, but here goes...

I bought a book from Sony's site, my computer died (literally-had to wipe it clean and start over). Is there any way I can reload it?? I'm at work and unable to access my account here. (yes, mobileread at work...what a great employee huh? )
jenieliser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Yes, you should be able to reload the Sony software, sign in, and access your book.

You are allowed to authorise 6 devices with your Sony account. At least one of them has to be a computer. If there's any prospect of using up your allowance then email sony to de-authorise the old computer. (This may just apply if the Sony software perceives the reinstallation as a new computer.)
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #3
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
And make sure that once you get it back, make a backup copy so you don't go through this again!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote