Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
Andra2000
Banned
Andra2000 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Spoofing my Kindle Fire's MAC address

Could anyone help me with changing the mac address of my kindle fire ? I wouldn't mind rooting my device for the same.
Old 06-13-2012, 01:44 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
What legitimate reason do you have for wanting to do this? Generally the only reason that people have for wanting to do it is that they've acquired a stolen Kindle.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:41 AM   #3
drjenkins
Addict
drjenkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjenkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjenkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjenkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjenkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjenkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjenkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjenkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjenkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjenkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjenkins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Are your neighbors using MAC filtering to restirct access to their Wi-Fi?
Old 06-13-2012, 02:40 PM   #4
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
What legitimate reason do you have for wanting to do this? Generally the only reason that people have for wanting to do it is that they've acquired a stolen Kindle.
I can't think of any.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:58 PM   #5
Dont_Hug_Me_123
Dont_Hug_Me_123 began at the beginning.

Device: none
I need to also change my MAC address, I am being blocked from my internet and need to change it on my ipad and on my kindle! Reply ASAP!
(The person blocking them let me have internet for a bit, but my ipad is hogging the internet which is why theyre blocking me)
Old 01-02-2017, 10:02 PM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Not possible to do. You shouldn't steal internet from people. It's wrong. Buy your own Internet services. Problem solved.

Sent from my XT1528
Closed Thread