Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 12-15-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
crlock
crlock began at the beginning.

Device: SmartQ V7
jolicloud

Hi, anyone have tried to install this OS?? i was checking it out (the website, not the actual OS), and looks prety cool, it could be a very good alternative to use instead of android on the V7
crlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #2
weateallthepies
Lord of the Pies
weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Sage, Onyx Boox Leaf 2, iPad Pro
I'm using it almost exclusively on my netbook.

Really lovely distro based on ubuntu so you get a nice OS with the added support of all the ubuntu knowledge available and repositories for software.

Chucked latest version of FBReader on plus Comix and I have a nice little netbook reader plus all the usual software I need.

It's mostly just ubuntu with the netbook remix interface plus some extra bling for installing software and syncing files but it supports everything on my netbook out of the box which is why I've stuck with it.
weateallthepies is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert