Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
addicted2books
EBookaholic
addicted2books doesn't litteraddicted2books doesn't litteraddicted2books doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Red)
Arrow $2 Off Coupon - Kobo Books

I don't see it posted here yet but I just received an email through Indigo/Chapters for $2 off @ Kobo Books until March 9th. Coupon code is indigo2kobo. It seems I've been buying quite a few books through Kobo lately just because there have been lots of coupon codes to use. I can't seem to resist!
addicted2books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:44 PM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Thanks. With all the recent coupons, I've added several free books to my library there.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2010, 01:19 AM   #3
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
I hope you have had better luck than I. The book I just purchased from them was blank. White page - nothing else!

Hopefully, Kobo has good customer service.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:24 AM   #4
lionel47
Addict
lionel47 doesn't litterlionel47 doesn't litter

Device: B&N Nook, Nook Color
Thanks a lot for this. I had my eye on a book there and got it. I really like that site.
lionel47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:45 AM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
I hope you have had better luck than I. The book I just purchased from them was blank. White page - nothing else!

Hopefully, Kobo has good customer service.
Ouch! I'll download them and check them all tonight (there are quite a few and I was going to wait).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2010, 11:34 AM   #6
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Another thank you!
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 05:05 PM   #7
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
KOBO customer service: POOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Ouch! I'll download them and check them all tonight (there are quite a few and I was going to wait).
Well, KOBO still hasn't responded to my emails regarding the blank book I received. There is no phone number listed for them (Toronto) nor any individual email address other than help@kobobooks.com. Very poor customer service, IMO.

They have my money and I have no book - which I had hoped to read on a trip.

I'm sticking with Amazon - they have excellent customer service and are available 24/7. Lesson learned. Looks like I will have to contact my credit card company.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote