Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM   #4861
BuyMore
Cheapo Buyer
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Kobo Glo
Good morning everyone. Happy weekend and happy holidays!
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM   #4862
trichobezoar
eReader Reader
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablets, Nook Simple Touch & Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin2412 View Post
Hello everyone! Btw, that's great to hear trichobezoar. I really like get-togethers especially with fun relatives.

I'd like to share this quote also:

"Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water-it will make ripples throughout the entire pond..." -Jessy and Brian Matteo
Thank you for the quote, Lin! It's beautiful.

Good evening, everyone! 'Hope everyone's having a good evening/night/morning/day! My sister who's visiting this weekend just called and told me the Mac Mini I gave my niece is acting up. She asked me if I could fix it... I wish Macs were easy to fix. If it was just a matter of reinstalling the operating system... If I could do so with any installation disk, it'd be easy. But Apple makes it difficult; one needs the specific installation disk used to set up the system or a disk image backup. *shaking head* Well, hopefully my niece will learn her lesson and not download stuff willy-nilly.

'Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Last edited by trichobezoar; Yesterday at 08:41 PM.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM   #4863
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Good evening. all!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:36 AM   #4864
Luffy
Guru
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Good morning! I've tried going through days not reading. I think I'll stay in this mode till the end of the year, then it's business as usual. Have a merry Saturday!
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:31 AM   #4865
Luffy
Guru
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Good evening. Time passed quickly and I don't know how the hours flew by. It's surprising how I have replaced my reading hours with surfing the internet. But come Jan 01, I'll be reading the same way as I've done for most of this year.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
'zup, afternoon, evening, good morning, howdy, night and g'day