Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-05-2010, 06:23 AM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Cover with room for more

According to UPS my K2 arrived in Sweden this morning, so the excited little kid lurking in the inner recess of a middle aged man's decrepit corpus got all tingly and immediately want to pimp it.

Hence, I began looking for covers and lights. Then it hit me, could there be a cover out there with built-in lights? Or a cover with a pocket for carrying a light? Searched Amazon - so far my prime delivery service - but came up kind of empty handed. So now I put my wild desires in the hands of the true experts. Come and fulfill my darkest desires.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
katzenstreik
Winged Ape
katzenstreik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.katzenstreik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.katzenstreik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2i
The M-Edge Covers allow you to carry one of their luminator-lights within.
katzenstreik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:10 AM   #3
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

From the description of the GO Jacket:

This jacket is now compatible with the M-Edge e-Luminator2 booklight. Please note: light is inserted into a pocket located on the right-hand side of the jacket. Light does not store in the interior of the jacket. When light is not in-use, it should be removed from the jacket.

I suppose I needed to be clearer, I want to be able to carry the light around me in the case/jacket/cover/sleeve for the K2 at all times.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:20 AM   #4
katzenstreik
Winged Ape
katzenstreik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.katzenstreik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.katzenstreik has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

The Platform Jacket should do the trick. From the description:

Quote:
The Platform Jacket seamlessly integrates with M-Edge Accessories' exclusive e-Luminator2 booklight via a specially designed pocket sewn into the interior of the jacket.
You can see how it works on the pictures.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:23 AM   #5
SamuraiXSendai
Addict
SamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheeseSamuraiXSendai can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1. Kindle 2. IPAD. KDXG. Kindle 3.Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
According to UPS my K2 arrived in Sweden this morning, so the excited little kid lurking in the inner recess of a middle aged man's decrepit corpus got all tingly and immediately want to pimp it.

Hence, I began looking for covers and lights. Then it hit me, could there be a cover out there with built-in lights? Or a cover with a pocket for carrying a light? Searched Amazon - so far my prime delivery service - but came up kind of empty handed. So now I put my wild desires in the hands of the true experts. Come and fulfill my darkest desires.
Wow, if the world was full of these same wild desires, the wolrdnwould be a safer and much less exciting place
SamuraiXSendai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic

I've had it for 2 full hours now. I'm fondling it and I'm stroking it. I gaze on it longing for it to open itself up to my unbridled passion, yet I dare not putting my soiled fingers on its windows to its deepest interior.

I feel sooo dirty!
Old 07-05-2010, 11:36 AM   #7
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzenstreik View Post
The Platform Jacket should do the trick. From the description:

You can see how it works on the pictures.
Me thinx U r on to something there.
Appreciate it. Looks just like the thing I was searching for. Do you use it yourself?
Old 07-05-2010, 11:40 AM   #8
loveangel
Banned
loveangel began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
The Platform Jacket should do the trick
loveangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:28 PM   #9
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
I think most of the M-edge jackets are made to carry the light inside the case.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:51 AM   #10
katzenstreik
Winged Ape

@Kumabjorn

Oh no, I don't use it. I jumped in at the deep end and imported an Oberon cover to Germany...

I don't feel the need for using a light myself, my bedside light is all I need to read in bed.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #11
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic

I've ordered the Platform Jacket and Eluminator 2 as well as screen cover. That is as far as I can pimp it for now I guess.

Don't know about the rest of you, but my hand got a tad warm from the backside, some sort of cool looking cooling cover might be useful.

@Katzenstreik
Oberon, hmm keeping the goodies for yourself?