Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 05-16-2013, 03:28 PM   #31
FunkeXMix
Enthusiast
FunkeXMix began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
I can add that Kobo does not support relative size values for images like width:80% or height:80%. All images will be shown at full size if smaller then the screen resolution or shrink to fit if the image is larger.

It's terrible!

I only tested with the Kobo app. Can anyone confirm this is true for actual Kobo e-reader devices?

Last edited by FunkeXMix; 05-16-2013 at 03:48 PM.
FunkeXMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 11:46 AM   #32
TheArtfulDodger
Zealot
TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Touch, Kindle, Nook Touch
Question HTML & CSS Specifically Recognized by Kobo?

Hello:

I am trying to come to grips with keeping HTML tables all on the same page in a Kobo ePub. That means I need a solution to the problem of conditional page-breaks.

I have tried to use 'page-break-before: avoid' with <div>, <span>, <object>, as well as several other things but everything seems to be ignored by the Kobo firmware.

I am hoping that someone knows the secret to the conditional page-break problem.

Thanks in advance,

Sparky
TheArtfulDodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epub specs, kobo ereader