Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
Saxguy
Connoisseur
Saxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toys

Device: K-3, Kindle Fire HDX 7" 2013
Which version do I have??

How do I find which version of Calibre I have? There is an upgrade note at the bottome of the screen, but I dont know whether or not I need to remove the old one or not first....
Thanks.
Saxguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxguy View Post
How do I find which version of Calibre I have? There is an upgrade note at the bottome of the screen, but I dont know whether or not I need to remove the old one or not first....
Thanks.
Other bottom corner

Most ( at least, 7.x and 8.x do) upgrade over the existing.

The only time NOT to consider an update, is if you have a couple of older devices that an upgrade past point z (see all the old release notes AFTER your current version if you worry)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
Saxguy
Connoisseur
Saxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toysSaxguy shares his or her toys

My goodness….. I DO need glasses!
I looked and looked…. I did honest! It only appeared after you posted the answer… did you do that!

But thanks. My version is 0.7.44 so I guess I can upgrade the easy way without uninstalling everything
Old 09-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #4
Saxguy
Connoisseur

Downloaded, installed etc... seems to be okay
Old 09-20-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxguy View Post
Downloaded, installed etc... seems to be okay
The last test is to connect your reader and see if the Library can show the stratus and you can send more books to it.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert