Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
spm
Enthusiast
spm began at the beginning.

Device: KT4
Repligo paid version ... is it the last?

I've purchased Repligo app and I'm afraid I've not installed the last version.
I don't see the dimmed icons there are in the left side that you can see in another thread (Boored with rooted NC ...) and I can't find how open menu options.
I can't find how file manage ...
I've seen with NookColor Tools -> All settings -> Manage applications and my version is 1.9.
(I've purchased it with the Market app in the NC).
Why didn't install version 3.0?
spm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:29 PM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Hi spm,
Sorry about the confusion, those screen shots are mine. The buttons you are seeing are from an app called "Button Savior" and are not part of Repligo.

If you rooted your nook and used the "Autoloader" you should have the equivalent called "SoftKeys". If you do not have them, I recommend you download them as they are important for some applications to work.

RepliGo has two menus and are activated differently.

To get top menu ( annotation features, reflow, night/day, search, bookmarks) you simply tap in the middle of the screen once. To make them go away either activate a menu item or tap again in the middle.

To get the bottom menu( Save, zoom, Open, properties, send,etc...) you have to have the Android "Menu" button. This is where you need "Softkeys" or "Button Savior" since the nook does not have the menu button.

I was not able to take a screen shot of these menus since they disappear every time I hit the volume button.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
spm
Enthusiast
spm began at the beginning.

Device: KT4
Hi =X=

Thanks for your response.
I suppose I'll install Button Savior because I can't access to menu options or file manager. Can I access to these functionality whit bs.
By the way, what version have you?
I've asked to Repligo company about 3.0 and they answer (very quickly!!!) That I need android 2.0 or higher to install it.
(What is our android OS version in our rooted NC?)

Thanks
spm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #4
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I was not able to take a screen shot of these menus since they disappear every time I hit the volume button.

=X=
ShootMe from the Market (only rooted users) takes screen shots. Open the app to start, then shake the NC to capture screen. Shows up in explorer on the SD card in the ShootMe folder.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
@spm. You have the correct version of repligo. The way you saw it was 19 that's an internal build. To view the version you have use the market. It should be 3.1 (yes the have added freehand notes).
The version of android that all nookers have is 2.1.

@noname thanks karma for you!
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert