Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 12-22-2011, 04:27 PM   #226
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
It kind of makes sense that the red ones would have different serial numbers, maybe a letter or digit identifying the color? Thank you pablob for figuring the way arond those "google-unfriendly" numbers!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:40 PM   #227
morriea
morriea began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge/Sony prs-300/Nook Color with CM7 boot card
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
It kind of makes sense that the red ones would have different serial numbers, maybe a letter or digit identifying the color? Thank you pablob for figuring the way arond those "google-unfriendly" numbers!

I agree. and THANK YOU!
morriea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2011, 04:47 PM   #228
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
Hope the Ermine 1.00 by pablob will take out the unnecessary entourage blotware as we discussed and includes the javese stock browser fixed to open .txt files on eink.

many thanks pablob
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:05 PM   #229
pablob
Connoisseur
pablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheese

Device: OnyxBook M96, enTourage Pocket eDGe (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
I think you got it! Mine is black, and the serial number starts with "B". Other serial numbers that did not work started with "R", and it seems quite possible that it was "R for Red".

Hehe!
pablob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #230
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablob View Post
I think you got it! Mine is black, and the serial number starts with "B". Other serial numbers that did not work started with "R", and it seems quite possible that it was "R for Red".

Hehe!
My White EE serial number starts with W so it looks as if Filark is right in her assumption.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-23-2011, 07:50 AM   #231
morriea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanjt View Post
My White EE serial number starts with W so it looks as if Filark is right in her assumption.
Seems that any future questions need to include the color of the device. Kinda weird that nobody ever figured this out before. Keep up the good work everyone!
Old 12-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #232
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

no just the serial no
Old 12-23-2011, 03:13 PM   #233
Gerrye
Zealot
Gerrye began at the beginning.

Device: 1 EE,3 PEs,HP Pro Slate12.2,&Kindle Paperwhite,GalaxyTabPro12.2,Note 4
Just finished updating a "red" with a serial number starting with "RF300....." used the new Golden update and everything works....
Gerrye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #234
morriea

Iis anyone having a docstogo problem after the update?
Old 12-28-2011, 07:06 PM   #235
vicinc
Guru

docstogo is outdated and does not offer any eink integration, so i remove it. quickoffice, picsel office, kingsoft office, officesuite pro, smart office all work fine on edge.
also I use thumb keyboard (really the best) and foxit for android for pdf on lcd.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:17 PM   #236
morriea

So docstogo does not even exist in golden? Did it remain part of the previous allmine?

weird question I know....I got a deal on a few and updated them for Xmas gifts. First time I used golden. One of them said they could not use docstogo...it was the "golden" update. I just want them to have the best possible device.

AND THANK YOU for everything. These things are great! I wish i understood them better.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:08 PM   #237
vicinc
Guru

It does exist but to be honest did not try to run it. I uninstall it straight away. Lately I like the kingsoft office full with dropbox and google docs sharing.