Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #196
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Marc, your barman (Can I get you a drink?)
Whatever you're drinking, I'll have just a sip! Too much might cause me to fly into another dimension!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:24 PM   #197
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
KK - have you seen - there's going to be a Puss In Boots movie! Starring that little fellow!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2011, 06:25 PM   #198
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
you asked me next week if I wanted a zcd refill and I've been waiting since yesterday. *sheesh*
Oops, sorry...it was a big crowd next week. Here's your drink (minus twirly straw and little umbrella and served in an army boot, as requested), and here's change from your 20 pieces of silver of eleventy shekels and a small broach containing a picture of the house I lived in at Warwick Farm.

Quote:
Strider is going to waylay you with his patented stolen kitty guilt look, that he has refined with the paws around the legs, thusly;
Teh kewtness...'tis a cynic's warning, but...impossible...to...resist....AAAARRGGGGHH!!!. ..
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #199
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
KK - have you seen - there's going to be a Puss In Boots movie! Starring that little fellow!
haha! awesomeness! ;o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Oops, sorry...it was a big crowd next week. Here's your drink (minus twirly straw and little umbrella and served in an army boot, as requested), and here's change from your 20 pieces of silver of eleventy shekels and a small broach containing a picture of the house I lived in at Warwick Farm.

Teh kewtness...'tis a cynic's warning, but...impossible...to...resist....AAAARRGGGGHH!!!. ..
'bout damn time! (*cackle* Strider conquers yet another one!)
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:25 AM   #200
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
<<< Hey, y'all like my new outfit? My new friend Poppaea helped me "reinvent myself". I was due for an avatar makeover anyway.
Don't you think your custom user title should be more like "please me"?!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-20-2011, 12:31 AM   #201
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:39 AM   #202
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
No, I'm trying to keep that particular typo in the clubhouse, thank you very much!

And thank you for the, um, flattering response!!
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:42 AM   #203
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
No, I'm trying to keep that particular typo in the clubhouse, thank you very much!

And thank you for the, um, flattering response!!
From the look of your avatar, it doesn't appear your trying to keep anything "in the clubhouse"!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:49 AM   #204
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Maggie will walk up, push her head into your chest when you sit or bend down, and then swing it up to crack her ramming crest across your face somewhere (generally that right spot on your nose to make your eyes water). She goes through, not around things, and your guilt is aroused by your pain, letting you know you should have read her wants before her "affection" became necessary.

Oscar is a canine guilt-machine personified. His affectionate and humble adorableness - an aging infirmness combined with an obliviously playful puppiness - makes one feel permanently the need to find him satisfaction for whatever he wants or whatever he might want.

Adrian just makes one feel fear, caution, and slightly knurd all the time. His interminable and infernal interfenestrations (of himself, yourself, or things that don't bare thinking about), have one crouch down in a shaking fear when trying to pass any fenestre, unless one maintains a state induced by constant consumption of ZCD's. But, wait! Look over your shoulder! There he is, attached backpack-like to you, grinning like an insane, invisible gibbon (exactly like an insane, invisible gibbon). Adrian...ready to drag you kicking and screaming and sipping at a zorange colored drink in a schooner glass with a twisty straw and little umbrella in it, down the llama-hole...

But I digress...what were we talking about? [sips drink] AAAGGHHH! GIRAFFES!

Cheers,
Marc, your barman (Can I get you a drink?)

'Bout time you showed up, Marc.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:53 AM   #205
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
'Bout time you showed up, Marc.
I didn't show up; I was thrown (interfenestrated, in fact, by a certain gibbonesque persona who was cackling madly all the while).

Cheers,
Marc (a monkey among apes)
Old 06-20-2011, 02:40 PM   #206
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I didn't show up; I was thrown (interfenestrated, in fact, by a certain gibbonesque persona who was cackling madly all the while).

Cheers,
Welcome to the clubhouse, Marc!

In other news, I feel stupid right now. I was all scrolling down and heading for the clubhouse and then I realized, "Hey Dummy! The link is in your sig!" *sigh* I'll just blame it on it being Monday.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:49 PM   #207
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Adrian must have heard me mention his name, LOL.
Old 06-20-2011, 02:55 PM   #208
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist

Quote:
Adrian hears EVERYTHING.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:28 PM   #209
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

Quote:

Cheers,
Quote:
Adrian hears EVERYTHING.
Yes, yes he does.
Old 06-20-2011, 05:37 PM   #210
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Welcome to the clubhouse, Marc!

...and welcome to the Bar.

Quote:
Quote:
Adrian hears EVERYTHING.
He's omniscient and omnipotent and omnipresent and around food he's omnomnomnomnom. If only he used his powers for good and not mischief and getting out of speeding tickets in his hovercar.

[sip]Mmm, tastes like banana, rollercoaster, and ennui...

Cheers,
Marc