Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Lightbulb Promotional actions of Ereader-Store.de

I would like to start a promo thread of Ereader-Store.de for Mobileread.com users.

What about to save some money and spend it for ice cream, pina colada or some flowers for your sweetheart ?

So here is our first summer action:

If you like to get shipping for free just put in your order form the voucher code "MRFS" .
(available till 31.07.2012 for wordwide shipping of products of Onyx International only)

Last edited by Booxtor; 07-18-2012 at 04:48 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
hmmm world wide? you have the i62 yet?
Old 05-25-2012, 06:30 AM   #3
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
hmmm world wide? you have the i62 yet?
Hi,
i62 will arrive soon (in 10 days).
We will get only black version with HD screen.

It is actually good opportunity to order in EU right now because of low USD/EUR ratio (which is however really bad for us - we have to pay our imports in USD. Per $100.000 - more than $4000 lost on currency exchange just in the last three weeks )
Old 05-25-2012, 08:27 AM   #4
fraylocus
Groupie
fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'fraylocus knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi,

It is actually good opportunity to order in EU right now because of low USD/EUR ratio (which is however really bad for us - we have to pay our imports in USD. Per $100.000 - more than $4000 lost on currency exchange just in the last three weeks )
¿Approximate cost for the EU?

regards
Old 05-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #5
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
I'm very glad to see more readers with 768x1024 screen.

Are you sending out review samples, will there be a review of this thing available soon somewhere? (couldn't find any with google, esp. not for the HD version)

In particular, I'd like to know how it compares to my iriver Story HD.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #6
randonthenet
randonthenet began at the beginning.

Device: M92
Ughh, I ordered mine on Monday and still has not arrived, I could have waited a few more days
Old 06-05-2012, 11:51 AM   #7
valimo
valimo began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Hi Booxtor,

How long is the warranty for M92 if buying from your store? Thanks.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:45 AM   #8
The Chef
Enthusiast
The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.The Chef can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox i86 Plus (formerly M92)
Excellent offer!

I've just placed an order for Black M92. Look forward to receiving it soon!!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:14 AM   #9
c_omran
c_omran began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi Booxtor, I'm from Egypt and I would like to order M92 black pearl, how much would it cost me ?

Kindly reply fast, to make the order
Old 07-04-2012, 11:49 AM   #10
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_omran View Post
Hi Booxtor, I'm from Egypt and I would like to order M92 black pearl, how much would it cost me ?

Kindly reply fast, to make the order
Hi,

if you use the MRFS code you just will have to pay the net price of the device (currently €303.41).
Old 07-06-2012, 05:00 PM   #11
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
Hi Booxtor,

Thank you for the promotion code for free shipping. I ordered an i62HD today. I already have the M92 in black and was so impressed with the quality of the firmware that I wanted to get the 6 inch screen version and your promotion code helped me to make up my mind.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:31 AM   #12
Inemi
Connoisseur
Inemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toys

Device: Boox i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsavitz View Post
Hi Booxtor,

Thank you for the promotion code for free shipping. I ordered an i62HD today. I already have the M92 in black and was so impressed with the quality of the firmware that I wanted to get the 6 inch screen version and your promotion code helped me to make up my mind.
me too! thank you booxtor!
Old 07-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #13
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Hello Booxtor,
I've received my M92
One question, the M92 is empty, there isn't some files, even the manual, is it normal ?
Old 07-16-2012, 08:02 AM   #14
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy11 View Post
Hello Booxtor,
I've received my M92
One question, the M92 is empty, there isn't some files, even the manual, is it normal ?
Hi,
we don't deliver Onyx Boox with preinstalled ebooks. Since we deliver worldwide we can't guess what language the customer would prefer. So the internal storage is empty and you can use it with your own preferred ebooks.

Regards
Booxtor
Old 07-16-2012, 08:40 AM   #15
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Hello Booxtor,
Thanks for the reply, it's clear.
Closed Thread