Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-12-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
lisajjb
Enthusiast
lisajjb began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre, Nook Color, Samsung Galaxy 10"
problem with my Libre

I love my Libre. Have had it for 2 months. Everything has worked perfectly up until tonight. I turned it on and it opened to the last book, last page I was at. Pushed back button to go to contents and I went to choose Recent Readings, it took me to the MP3 player. It sat stuck on the MP3 player, so I did a hard reset (on the back of device) and it won't do anything but go back to mp3. Help??!
lisajjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:21 AM   #2
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Haven't had that problem, but perhaps try turning it on, remove the SD card and then reinsert it, so that it re-recognizes your ebook files?

Do you have any MP3 files on it? Perhaps one of them has become corrupted. You might want to access the files on it via your computer and remove them.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
lisajjb
Enthusiast
lisajjb began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre, Nook Color, Samsung Galaxy 10"
I don't have any mp3 files on it. I'm not sure what it was doing. I did a hard reset four times, and after the fifth reset, it finally went back to its normal self. If it does it again I will try removing the SD card as you suggested. When I first took it out of the box, I plugged it in to charge the battery, unplugged it later and it was stuck on the charging screen so I had to do a hard reset the very first day, before I could do anything. Other than those two times I haven't had any trouble.
lisajjb is offline   Reply With Quote