Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-22-2009, 01:49 AM   #1
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Error message whenever cursor passes over "Search" bar

This is an odd one. As best as I can figure, when I pass my cursor over the "Search" bar, I get the following error message:

Code:
..\Objects\classobject.c:2230: bad argument to internal function
Detailed traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre\gui2\dialogs\jobs.pyo", line 53, in update_running_time
  File "calibre\gui2\jobs2.pyo", line 139, in running_time_updated
SystemError: ..\Objects\classobject.c:2230: bad argument to internal function
I have been able to zoom across the Search bar, but if I cursor across it slowly, or deliberate hover my cursor over it, I get this error.

Oh yeah: I upgraded to the most recent version (0.4.139) and I'm running Windows XP.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:32 AM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Hmmm, I had to force Calibre closed when it locked up on bulk converting 3 ebooks, and when I reopened it, it isn't giving me this error any more.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2009, 09:37 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
probably something transient, let me know if it recurs
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote