Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-09-2014, 07:07 AM   #1
Danuta
Danuta began at the beginning.

Device: ultrabook toshiba
Smile Hi there!

Just joined to meet the likes of me: e-publishing fans, professionals, users, creators, ...

Am fairly new to this line of business but hope to make a swift progress.
Currently learning Sigil and brushing up on my (basic) HTML.

And it is Sigil I'm planning to use, at least till I get hold of sth better. Already found some week spots in it (no colour coding, only 4 dictionaries) but maybe I haven't properly done my homework yet.

Hope I can creatively contribute to this forum and be creatively inspired by it too!
Danuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:50 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Danuta and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2014, 10:40 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hello
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:14 AM   #4
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21

In my lowest possible voice "Hi there."
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:11 AM   #5
Danuta
Danuta began at the beginning.

Device: ultrabook toshiba
thanks for welcome!
I can see our problem here: we are being swamped by ads.
ok, no way round it.
Danuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert