Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-09-2013, 02:09 PM   #1
jchiar
jchiar began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
Calibre and new Kindle Paperwhite 2013

Hi, Does Calibre work with the new Kindle Paperwhite 2013 model?
jchiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:46 PM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Calibre and new Kindle Paperwhite 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchiar View Post
Hi, Does Calibre work with the new Kindle Paperwhite 2013 model?
Yes, it most definitely does!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2013, 08:34 PM   #3
whateverelse
whateverelse began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
This is exactly why I just joined this forum: I just received the newest Paperwhite in the mail and Calibre isn't permitting me to send books to the device. When I right-click on a book (that's alright in epub format) and go to "send to device", the "send to main memory" option is grayed out. Likewise, no "send to device" button is appearing at the top of the screen. Thoughts?
whateverelse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by whateverelse View Post
This is exactly why I just joined this forum: I just received the newest Paperwhite in the mail and Calibre isn't permitting me to send books to the device. When I right-click on a book (that's alright in epub format) and go to "send to device", the "send to main memory" option is grayed out. Likewise, no "send to device" button is appearing at the top of the screen. Thoughts?
I think you should provide the info asked for in the Sticky post at the top of this forum. ICYMI: My device is not detected by calibre
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #5
whateverelse
whateverelse began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Oh, dur. Thank you!
whateverelse is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert