Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-02-2011, 04:03 AM   #1
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Is there a list of the default free books?

Just got my device, unfortunately the interface was set to Russian and the only 4 languages to choose from didn't include English so in my hurry to update the device i forgot to backup the free books.

Anyone have a list of those so I can see what i lost ? :/

Also I've read in the tips and tricks that the games folder is lost ? is it only the folder or the games too, because I do see snake and a few others in the applications folder ?

As a side note anyone knows what the first screen you see says ? it had two choices i suppose it could have been about registration but it was in Russian so I have no idea what I chose.
looks like it was the registration as i just got a reminder in English this time.

Even after the update it looked like there were only 4 languages but when I pressed further down the list size suddenly changed and there were plenty more;
So possibly I needn't have updated but this "clever" method if it is intentional could bear mention in the manual.

Edit: Noticed that free books are suppose to be from the gutenberg project so if someone could just confirm this, I don't really need a list.

Last edited by J.C.; 03-06-2011 at 04:38 AM. Reason: corrections
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote