Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #2176
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by elk886 View Post
35% off thanks3702_3
Thank you so much!
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:53 AM   #2177
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
30% off code - APRIL30
ends April 15th
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2013, 11:41 PM   #2178
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Got this same code back in March, but just received it again with a new expiration date...

25% off Comeback2503_4
Expires: April 18, 2013
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #2179
Deljah
Connoisseur
Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Deljah can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elk886 View Post
35% off thanks3702_3
Thanks for this! Was able to get a good discount on a book I'd been watching for a while!

I always have to buy books one at a time from Kobo. I don't see an "add to cart" option. Is this the same for everyone (in the US)?
Deljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:36 PM   #2180
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deljah View Post
I always have to buy books one at a time from Kobo. I don't see an "add to cart" option. Is this the same for everyone (in the US)?
That's how they've designed things to work (same as Amazon and B&N).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #2181
anonymoose
bookaholic
anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, Kobo Touch, Kobo app on iPhone
I had to reset my kobo to factory settings today and afterwards the desktop popped up with these discounts. They've been posted before, but just wanted to let everyone know that they're still valid.

90% off - code 90BK
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/Save/...2wCV3Cw-1.html

50% off - code 50BK
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/save/...xb9pgIQ-1.html

25% off - code 25BK
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/25bk/...YkduuHA-1.html
anonymoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:17 AM   #2182
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Got this same code back in March, but just received it again with a new expiration date...

25% off Comeback2503_4
Expires: April 18, 2013
I just received email tonight with same discount and code, expires April 19, 2013
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:39 PM   #2183
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
I had to reset my kobo to factory settings today and afterwards the desktop popped up with these discounts. They've been posted before, but just wanted to let everyone know that they're still valid.

90% off - code 90BK
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/Save/...2wCV3Cw-1.html

50% off - code 50BK
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/save/...xb9pgIQ-1.html

25% off - code 25BK
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/25bk/...YkduuHA-1.html
All of those come up as invalid for me, maybe they're attached to your account? Thanks for sharing anyway!
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #2184
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by selina4books View Post
All of those come up as invalid for me, maybe they're attached to your account? Thanks for sharing anyway!
All of those are valid ONLY on the list of books specified in the links associated with them (and only 1 use per account).
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #2185
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
All of those are valid ONLY on the list of books specified in the links associated with them (and only 1 use per account).
I know. And I still got invalid.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #2186
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
I know. And I still got invalid.
Odd. I haven't tried them as I didn't see any got-to-haves on the lists.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #2187
selina4books
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Odd. I haven't tried them as I didn't see any got-to-haves on the lists.
It's possible I already used them at some point...like when I got my Glo, and my account knows! LOL
Old 04-16-2013, 12:44 AM   #2188
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
It's possible I already used them at some point...like when I got my Glo, and my account knows! LOL
50BK shoes invalid for me too, although I'm sure I haven't used it before (I did use 90BK before). Joe Haldeman's Forever War is on the 50% off list, even for a re-read it's tempting at that price.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:07 AM   #2189
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
I used the 90% off for Sanderson's Legion yesterday and it worked for me. Haven't tried the others.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:47 PM   #2190
anonymoose
bookaholic
anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, Kobo Touch, Kobo app on iPhone
The 90% worked for me but the 50% did not and I don't remember using that code before either, so not sure what's up with that.

And my account is 2 years old, so it's definitely not just a deal applicable to new people.
anonymoose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals