Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-12-2005, 11:40 PM   #1
Alistair
Alistair began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T
New Guy

Hello all,

I am new to the site here. My wife has a PocketPC and is an avid e-book reader. I have a Palm Device that I purchased used from my company and am just getting in to reading ebooks. I am currently reading "Dragonsblood", but will soon be re-reading "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" as it is one of my favorites.
It is great to be here, but I am a bit of a novice so be easy.
Alistair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 12:08 PM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Alistar, welcome to MR, the best place to spend your time besides reading e-books If you feel a bit like a novice, don't hesitate to ask questions in the specific forum sections... I am sure there'll be always someone happy to help you out!

Hitchhiker's is a true classic. It shows us what a very strange and startling place the galaxy is.

Again, welcome!
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2005, 07:53 PM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Welcome on board, Alistair. You'll find lots here of interest, especially if you're into ebooks and reading on your PDA. Take a look around.

What reader do you use the most?

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 11:04 PM   #4
Alistair
Alistair began at the beginning.

Device: Tungsten T
Thank you for all of the kind welcomes all. I use iSilo and ereader currently. I have a Palm Tungsten T and the wife has a PocketPC. I like my Tungsten. I know that it has had some software compatibility issues, but the compactness is my favorite feature.

I like the open ended feel of iSilo. All of the normal things mentioned here as drawbacks from a few users, I rather like ereader at the moment. I am a complete newbie to this and have spent the last few days searching this site to find some answers. It has been very helpful and informative.
Alistair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 08:56 AM   #5
Team7
Zealot
Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Team7 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Toshiba e755,Samsung i730
Nice to have you here. Good luck with your new device. Keep us updated on what you are reading. Everyone here are really smart and will have probably all the answers you need. Half the time I have a hard time understanding them lol Lot of good people here though. Have fun!
Team7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert