Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-15-2008, 02:47 PM   #1
bonteku
Interested Observer
bonteku began at the beginning.

Device: Palm tx/Jetbook
Hello from Chicago

I've been fooling around with ebooks and ereaders for a couple of years on my own,it's nice to know there's help out there if I need it.I'll also have to learn about forums since this is the first one I've ever experienced,my typing skills are nonexistant ,please bear with me!
bonteku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 03:17 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi bonteku and welcome to the Forum. And don't worry about your typing skills. My workmates say I type with my elbows.

Last edited by MickeyC; 03-16-2008 at 09:53 AM.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Hiya! That makes at least three of us. Maybe there are more, cuz I'm fairly new here too. Anyway -- the people here are VERY helpful and friendly. Have fun here!

(I'm from Aurora, 35 mi west of Chicago. Somebody else who joined recently mentioned another suburb, which escapes me right now...)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:40 PM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello bonteku
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #5
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Hi BONTEKU

Welcome to the forum. You'll enjoy all the great information here.

Mag.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2008, 08:37 AM   #6
bonteku
Interested Observer
bonteku began at the beginning.

Device: Palm tx/Jetbook
Smile

Thanks to all for the warm welcome,I've already picked up some great tips and can see this is a nice place to hang around.
bonteku is offline   Reply With Quote