Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 02-19-2008, 02:19 AM   #1
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Ars.Technica review of the iliad

Hi all!

Ars.Technica is running a review of the iliad. YFYI .

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardw...iad-review.ars

Now I only have to read it

Update: I've just read it and it's rather swallow. It highlights the wacom penabled functions, but says nothing about the screen size and the openness of the OS. And it doesn't even mention the third party apps for it! (neither MR! What a loss! ). And bulky? How is the iliad bulky? I just don't understand that comment All in all, it's good to be exposed in a site as Ars, but the review could be a lot more thorough.

Last edited by Antartica; 02-19-2008 at 02:34 AM.
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 06:14 AM   #2
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
I've sent the author an email with some useful links. Hopefully he stops by to visit.
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2008, 10:19 AM   #3
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B. View Post
I've sent the author an email with some useful links. Hopefully he stops by to visit.
Entering "iRex iLiad software" in a too dominant search engine links to MR in top1 position.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:02 AM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokos View Post
Entering "iRex iLiad software" in a too dominant search engine links to MR in top1 position.
It always amuses me greatly when that happens.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote