Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 09:42 PM   #1
lisha
lisha began at the beginning.

Device: android
Unhappy Help on syncing epubs to CM7 rooted Android tablet

Hi All,

I have just recently rooted and upgraded my Android tablet from 2.2 to 2.3.5. I have been using Calibre to manage my ebook library for a year and I use Aldiko app on tablet for reading.

After the rooting and upgrade, Calibre can no longer recognize my android device. I have been using USB storage mode for syncing/ file transfer with Calibre, but it still cannot recognise the device. I manually copy and paste the epubs to my android SD card but I found that in this way, the metadata changes were not updated.

Therefore, I have the following enquiries,

1) I wonder if there are any ways that I can make Calibre recognize my CM7 android, or

2) if I can save all the metadata automatically to the epubs whenever I renew them?

This is my first post, please be nice

Thank you!!

Lisha

Last edited by lisha; 11-22-2011 at 09:45 PM.
lisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:51 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
See http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....-connect-to-it

You can also use the connect to folder function, which is simpler.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2011, 02:31 AM   #3
lisha
lisha began at the beginning.

Device: android
Thank you for your prompt reply!!
lisha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, cm7, epub, metadata, sync