Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 08-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #1
Halo
Connoisseur
Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle DX 1st Gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen
List of formats supported by calibre

Where do I modify the list of supported file formats? I recently added icons for two formats that I use (djvu and xps). When I ran the Check Library function it reported these files in the "Unknown files in books" category.
Halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
BOOK_EXTENSIONS in calibre.ebooks.__init__. However, djvu is already listed as an ebook type...
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
Halo
Connoisseur
Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.Halo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle DX 1st Gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen
Thanks. 'djv' was missing as a known extension for DjVu.
Halo is offline   Reply With Quote