Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-01-2008, 06:42 AM   #1
amccrawford
amccrawford began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad
Hello from Iliad owner

Hi - I settled for the Iliad which, although the most expensive, seems by far the best for reading the large number of PDFs I have (I am a magician and a large amount is published or available in PDF format).
Thanks for the useful site!
amccrawford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 07:19 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi amccrawford and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2008, 10:11 AM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome! Cool! A magician!

Why did it never occur to me that you guys have manuals with tricks or whatever? In books & movies, magic is always passed down in some super secret semi-occult guild type thingy. Another "illusion" shattered (pun intended), much like the feeling when I saw Winnie the Pooh come out at a festival in Cordoba, Spain.

Enjoy your new reader!

Last edited by DixieGal; 06-26-2008 at 02:14 PM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:34 AM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Happy reading amccrawford
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:59 PM   #5
Indigo Ink
The curious one!
Indigo Ink began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook, Ebookman 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by amccrawford View Post
Hi - I settled for the Iliad which, although the most expensive, seems by far the best for reading the large number of PDFs I have (I am a magician and a large amount is published or available in PDF format).
Thanks for the useful site!
A Magician Hmmm...you know its very difficult to resist those cliched ones so I would just say weclome

(In any case ebooks are magic they come to your readers out of thin air)
Indigo Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert