Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-28-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
ShawnAnbu
ShawnAnbu began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unlimited Books Sales Machine - FREE

Friends,

I have published my latest book, "UnLimited Books Sales Machine".

It is FREE in Amazon from 02/28/13(Today) to 03/04/13.

The book is about writing EXCELLENT and AMAZING Description that would help you sell MORE Books. They are PROVEN Methods and Field-Tested. I am sure you would love it and will use it to sell MORE Books.

http://www.amazon.com/UnLimited-Book...+sales+machine

Thanks!!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-28-2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Replaced with FULL URL - MODERATOR
ShawnAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Interesting. Looks like something that could be very helpful.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote