Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 12-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Reminder : Paris, France meetup this saturday ! (19 December 2009)

Well, the ebook world has been jumping lately with all kinds of exciting news ! So it's the perfect time to get together and discuss it all in person over a nice glass of hot wine to fight off the winter chill ! Come join us this saturday for an evening of lively discussion and good food (and hot wine. or christmas beer. or hot chocolate. or your drink of choice), and special bonus, the return of the prodigal Alfy. Please leave a note here to let us know you are coming !

Here are all the details. /!\ PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION !

When : Saturday, 19 December starting at 6pm

Where : bar La Sardine, place Ste. Marthe (room behind the bar)
M° Belleville (2, 11), Goncourt (11), ou Colonel Fabien (2).
site : http://barlasardine.com/restaurant-place-sainte-marthe/

google map

more infos

Hé ben, ça bouge dans tous les sens ces temps-ci dans le monde des ebooks ! C'est donc le moment idéal pour se retrouver et discuter de tout ça en personne, avec un 'tit vin chaud (ou thé, ou chocolat, ou Leffe de Noël...) pour chasser le froid hivernal ! Retrouvez-nous ce samedi pour une soirée comme on sait les faire ; des discussions passionnantes, des boissons chaudes (ou froides, pour les réchauffés), de la bonne cuisine, et en prime, le retour de l'Alfy prodigue !

Merci de nous confirmer votre présence ici.

Voici tous les détails. /!\ ATTENTION, CHANGEMENT DE LIEU !

Quand : samedi le 19 décembre, à partir de 18h
Où : salle du fond au bar La Sardine, place Ste. Marthe,
M° Belleville (2, 11), Goncourt (11), ou Colonel Fabien (2).
site : http://barlasardine.com/restaurant-place-sainte-marthe/

plan google

plus d'infos

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 12-13-2009 at 02:00 PM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:17 AM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Again, you'll have to do without me as I have a prior engagement... We'll be going to dinner with my colleagues (and the boss is paying!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2009, 10:36 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Again, you'll have to do without me as I have a prior engagement... We'll be going to dinner with my colleagues (and the boss is paying!)
that's funny, i can think of one person who will come precisely to avoid dinner with colleagues. well, so we can expect you the next time then ?
Old 12-15-2009, 02:47 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
that's funny, i can think of one person who will come precisely to avoid dinner with colleagues. well, so we can expect you the next time then ?
Make the next at around february 20th (on a saturday), and I might get my husband so far that we'll head to Paris...
Old 12-15-2009, 09:50 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Make the next at around february 20th (on a saturday), and I might get my husband so far that we'll head to Paris...
i will see what i can do. actually the last week of february might turn out to be very good timing...
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 09:57 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i will see what i can do. actually the last week of february might turn out to be very good timing...
Be sure to organize it fast, as we already (semi) planned to go to London that weekend (I just checked, the 20th is a saturday...). I'll need some time to convince my other half to go to Paris instead... (it's our 8th anniversary, so it's together or not!)