Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-08-2011, 10:44 PM   #16
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
Same here no problem paying for your books. I want you to be able to eat and have a home as well because if you don't you won't write you'll do something else that will provide those things. I personally want you writing books not doing something else so that means you need to be paid for your work.
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:46 AM   #17
surya_2727
surya_2727 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.surya_2727 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.surya_2727 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.surya_2727 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.surya_2727 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Rys rising one of the best fantasy novel

Hi Tracy,
I have read your whole rys chronicles series and m reading right now your Rys Rising. i have become a fan of yours and I really njoy reading your novels. As for me beside J.K.Rowling you are the best writer in the Fantasy genre.
Thanks for prooviding us with such a story filled with action at every point and myths and thrill....
surya_2727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:29 AM   #18
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Hi Surya_2727,

Thank you for reading my novels. I'm especially flattered to be compared favorably to such a popular fantasy author.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audiobook, fantasy ebook, free ebook, podcast