Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-22-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
snape
Language Lover
snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.

Device: Current: PRS-350, Kindle PW // Previous: PRS-505, Kindle 1, Kindle 2
Has Amazon shut down their Kindle forum?

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place (though I've visited it MANY times previously), but I no longer see the forum threads at the bottom of the Kindle page. Does anyone know if they're actually gone, or if they're just accessed from a different page now?
snape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:48 PM   #2
palex481
Connoisseur
palex481 is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-505
I can get to it. Try going here: http://www.amazon.com/tag/kindle/ref=tag_tdp_bkt_itdp_4
palex481 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2009, 05:05 PM   #3
snape
Language Lover
snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.snape knows who John Galt is.

Device: Current: PRS-350, Kindle PW // Previous: PRS-505, Kindle 1, Kindle 2
Ah, thanks very much.
snape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:44 AM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
There are three forums - the Kindle Community and a product page for the K1 and the K2. The K2 is easiest to find and has a LOT more traffic (a single day on the first two might be two pages of discussions, while on the K2 those same two pages are only a few hours).

Karen
http://booksontheknob.blogspot.com/
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #5
andrys
Explorer
andrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindles,SurfacePro2,NookColor,Pocket Edge,Samsung 10.1 Tab,S2 phone
They once again have put the 'discussions' topic on the top menu of the product page.

I found a Kindle Books forum that was 'moved' at the time all the forums were reorganized during the DX announcement. I have links to the various forums on the more static right column of my blog where they can be used when people forget where something can be found.

- Andrys
http://kindleworld.blogspot.com
andrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert