Notices

Old 11-14-2010, 01:43 AM   #1
jyl
Enthusiast
jyl began at the beginning.

Device: NOOK, JE200
Buying nookbooks without the nook?

hi everyone!

I ordered a nook from B&N online just a week ago, but i won't be able to receive it until around two weeks after... but just a few days ago, B&N emailed me a 25% off coupon on any item.

so my question is, can i purchase a nook book with the coupon even though i don't have my nook yet?

XD
jyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:56 AM   #2
twobits
Addict
twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yeah, I have been getting the freebies without a nook. You just need a bn.com account. You can also download the nook application for you pc to see them before you get your nook, however, you may want to double check your coupon, so far all of them I have seen specifically exclude their use on ebooks.
twobits is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert