Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 05:42 AM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Uploading files directly to the US server

Hello,

I've been creating mobipocket versions of P.G. (Pelham Grenville) Wodehouse works available in P.G. (Project Gutenberg). Since Wodehouse died in 1975, these works are public domain in the US, but are copyrighted in Canada. So, everytime I upload one of these books or update it, I have to send a message to the moderators asking to move it to the US server. Would it be possible to add an option, when uploading a file, to do it directly to the US server?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote