Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-04-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
matsuiny2004
matsuiny2004 began at the beginning.

Device: none
books like fringe

I am wondering if there are any books like TV show fringe that have sci fi mysteries. I think their called sci fi prcoedurals.
matsuiny2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
For what it's worth, searching "Police Procedural" with the keywords "Science Fiction" turned up this list of books. Sorry, I can't vouch for how Fringe-like these are, but it's a place to start.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2011, 01:45 AM   #3
matsuiny2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
For what it's worth, searching "Police Procedural" with the keywords "Science Fiction" turned up this list of books. Sorry, I can't vouch for how Fringe-like these are, but it's a place to start.
There are a few, but not much
Old 12-05-2011, 02:46 AM   #4
MikeOxlittle
Say my name very fast ...
MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuiny2004 View Post
There are a few, but not much
A thank you can go a long way into getting more suggestions ....
MikeOxlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:57 AM   #5
matsuiny2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeOxlittle View Post
A thank you can go a long way into getting more suggestions ....
Sorry I didn't mean it that way. Thank you carld for taking the time to give me that link
Advert