Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-11-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
sunnysmiles
Addict
sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sunnysmiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: I pad air, kindle pw2 and kindle touch , kindle had fire Nook pad nook
Unhappy Samsung Reader E60

Well I was stupid and bought a Samsung reader today . My pc windows 7 fails to install the drivers for the device .Apparently I can not even take it back even through I bought it today.Where can I find the correct drivers for this machine.
I bought it from W H Smith.

I finally sorted it out . Am happy with the screen easier to read than the Sony.Im hoping battery life is better too .

Last edited by sunnysmiles; 06-11-2011 at 02:37 PM.
sunnysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote